The Branches of Iman Related to the Heart
"There lies within the body a piece of flesh. If it is sound, the whole body is sound; and if it is corrupted, the whole body is corrupted. Verily this piece is the heart."
By the grace of Allah, the Almighty, we all
1. Believe in the oneness and uniqueness of Allāh Most High.
2. Believe that everything other than Allah was non-existent. Thereafter, Allah, the Most High created these things and subsequently they came into existence.
3. Believe in the existence of angels.
4. Believe that all the heavenly books that were sent to the different prophets are true and the Quran is the final divine testament.
5. Believe that all the prophets are true and Prophet Muhammad is the last messenger and Prophet of Allah.
6. Believe that Allah Most High is the creator of the knowledge of everything.
7. Believe that Resurrection will definitely occur.
8. Believe in the existence of Heaven.
9. Believe in the existence of Hell.
10. Have love for Allah, the Most High.
11. Have love for the Messenger of Allāh, ﷺ.
12. Have intention of serving God
13. Fear Allah Most High.
14. Trust in Allah Most High.
Do all these beliefs lead us to have the following?
15. Hope for the mercy of Allah Most High.
16. Regrets and remorse when a sin is committed.
17. Have modesty.
18. Gratitude over a bounty or favor.
19. Commitment to our promises
22. Mercy on the creation.
23. Acceptance of the reality that we face in our lives
25. An attitude with malice or hatred towards anybody.
26. No jealousy towards anyone.
27. Control over our anger.
28. .goodwill to all and malice to none
29. A balance attitude for the world.
30. Love or hate someone solely because of Allāh.